Introduction to Defensive Shotgun
During this 2.5-hour class the student will learn about the advantages of defensive shotgun. The class covers the safety rules, operation and controls of a shotgun, selection of ammo for defensive shotgun. The instruction then progresses to proper loading and unloading of the firearm. Other skills covered during the class include proper stance, reloading techniques to keep the shotgun operational, single shot and multi shot exercise. (Cost $100)
The course requires
• Shotgun (Example: Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 is ideal)
• 75 rounds of #7 ½ - #9 low brass ammunition (NO SLUGS, BUCKSHOT –or- STEEL SHOT!!!
• NO DAMASCUS GUNS!!!!
• NO PISTOL GRIP ONLY GUNS
• Hearing and eye protection. Prescription glasses do serve as allowed eye protection.
• Ball cap, heavy leather belt and pants that have belt loops.
• Hiking boots or tennis shoes.
• High necked shirts to protect from hot brass.
• Water and a light snack if needed.
Class Schedule for Introduction to Defensive Shotgun
|Saturday October 21||9:00 - 11:30 am|